- As the robot moves and tilts, the position of the device installed to it also changes.
- Changing the position of the device must be ensured within the range +45 to -45 degree .
- To ensure this the device is installed on the robot as shown.
- The installation position of the device when mounted on a non-robot welding station may be vertical
- Download the User Manual
The MIG Active Shield device needs to be powered up. The power supply is designed to be taken from the terminals of the gas solenoid /usually placed inside the wire feeder/. This ensures that the device is activated every time the welding is started.
Important: The gas solenoid must provide an operating voltage in the range 12 – 80 V AC/DC. The operating voltage should be measured on site when the gas solenoid is activated.
Important: If the operating voltage of the gas solenoid is out of this range then the Active Shield device cannot be effectively powered up. In this case we offer our standard product – MIG Transit Sprayer 70. Also in such of case we can offer creating a specific solution tailored to the client’s parameters.
- The operating voltage of the gas solenoid is adapted to the operating voltage of MIG Active Shield device by an Adapter 8012
- The Electrical Power Connections you can find in User Manual
The Active Shield fluid is made up of special ingredients with numerous precise rations.
- The fluid is produced in a special way and a sequence of technological periods.
- The fluid properties are in a special relationship with the parameters of the device
- The fluid is eco-focused. More than 80 % of the ingredients are natural products
- The fluid is supplied in 70 ml plastic refills
- Just one filling of the device with 70 ml fluid is enough for the time your robot consumes about 250 kg of welding wire
- Shake before use
- Download the SDS here
- Download the User Manual here